At Umberslade youngsters can enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to bottle feed newborn lambs and calves, hold the cutest little chicks, rabbits, guinea pigs and even have the chance to ride one of our beautiful ponies* – all at our children’s farm park in the heart of Warwickshire, in the West Midlands.
Children of all ages
Our family-run children’s farm park is a fantastic family day out for children of all ages, with in-door Egg Splat cannons and ride-on tractors as well as two adventure play areas for different age groups. Children can also jump on board our tractor & trailer ride too!*
Plenty to do
As a working farm, Umberslade gives you a real taste for life on the farm through all seasons. There’s plenty to do at our children’s farm park:
- Handle baby chicks, rabbits & guinea pigs
- Explore the pig sties and see the cutest piglets
- Bottle feed our lambs or calves
- Ride one of our ponies around the farmyard*
- Hand milk the goats
- Tackle the indoor Egg Splat cannons or ride one of the John Deere Tractors
- Jump on board the Tractor & Trailer ride*
- Enjoy the two adventure play areas – specifically designed for different age groups
- Try some of the delicious meals, snacks and our fresh coffee in the Farmhouse Cafe
*Please note pony ride and tractor & trailer ride activities only available at weekends and Warwickshire school holidays.
Children are safe with expert staff
Parents can enjoy the day secure in the knowledge their children are safe with expert staff who can answer all their animal and farm questions. The farm park staff also supervise all hands-on feeding sessions to ensure the children can learn safely while having fun. We have hand washing facilities available for both adults and children. We advise guests to wash your hands after interaction with the animals on the farm.
Umberslade Farm Park has an activity programme that runs throughout the day which is tailored to the time of year and reflects the seasonal nature of farming. Therefore some activities may not be available at certain times.