As Umberslade continues to expand, opportunities will arise for employment within the organisation. We are interested in hearing from people with a burning desire to succeed and with a passion for customer service who would be interested in becoming members of our dynamic team.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Umberslade team, send a covering letter and CV to:
Umberslade Farm Park
Tanworth in Arden
Livestock Manager Position
Umberslade Farm Park, a family run business established in 1988, are seeking a new Livestock Manager to oversee all livestock management. Livestock includes cattle, sheep, ponies, alpacas, goats, chickens and small animals.
We are an open visitor attraction so the successful candidate will be a good communicator, dealing with general public on a day to day basis.
Job roles will include:
- Management of all livestock
- Maintaining high levels of animal husbandry and welfare
- Management of livestock purchasing, breeding, and movements
- Effective presentation of livestock
- Following area checklists and procedures on a daily basis
- Feed ordering
- Tractor driving
- Running visitor activities
- Supervising part-time staff & managing an “on-farm” team
- General farm duties
- School/Group guiding
- Work well with the management team and attend weekly meetings
- Assistance with larger events and the campsite from time to time
The successful candidate would work 5 day out of 7 on a rota based system, working alternate weekends.
Previous livestock experience is essential along with a driving licence due to our rural location.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.